CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

falling love

Sunday, February 16, 2014

love sunday....love my family...

 
 
Love is when you look into someone's eyes and see everything you need.....life is a journey and love is what makes that journey worthwhile...and love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart...family is everything to me..so this sunday..time to my family..we spend the time with family..love my flower too...
mama snap the kekwa photo..love the flowers..
close view..

 
snap  from mama' bench..lepak on sunday evening...

 
 
is it sweet???

 
I love....my passion..
 
love planted a rose and the world turned sweet..but friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.
 
 
water plant mama pun sweet...with two stork...


baby breath pink...

 while mama writing the blog..the children are playing at my neighbour house...so, mama snap the happy kids photo..see ..the happy kids enjoy playing the sand..

 
 
my daughter also join the club...
 
 
 
Happy time for kids....love to see ....

0 comments: