CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

falling love

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wajah2 kesayanganku...umrah 2014

 
 
 
Inilah wajah2 kesayangan hamba....my opah dan my mum..we gathered at mama's brother  to sent my parent and opah to umrah.... a day before umrah..moga Allah memberkati pemergian my family..mama has a little worried since the MH370 still missing..they were departure at 12.30 at LCCT on 8.3.2014 a few hours after the MH370 had lost from radar..me..my sibling and my cousins kept the news from them..we afraid they felt uncomfortable in the flight....Alhamdulillah ..on that night..when my mum rang me..I feel happy because I know they safely arrived at Jeddah..Alhamdulillah..
 
 opah between my mum and mak ngah
 
 
7.3.2014 Abah birthday..so, Abah celebrate birthday before went to umrah..Bunga accompany tok wan celebrate  birthday since this coming Friday is her birthday..so, inadvance celebrations for Bunga..Happy besday budak tomeiii

 
Tok wan among the cucu...

 
This is my big family.. I love them all..siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins...

 
 
my mum with my cousin
 
mama with the loved ones...
 
my brother with her lovely daughter
 
my opah with her kids...also her son in law..my Abah
 
my son...thinking of his papa D @ Florida
 
Like twin..my daughter  and her cousins..Iman...Cousin, BFF ...


0 comments: