CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

falling love

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ABANG....MAMA...ADIK...

This is the entry that showed my son now is a shy guy...no more photo, mama..please..hei !!!  I have to take your photo if not I don't have any entry to post....no photo for macho guy..mum...
 
This photo taken at Pusat KoKo at Pandan..SKBR yearly camping...
 
Pity him...this year he can't participate with this activities due to his shoulder...year 4 and 5 he has join the activities..nevermind..next year in your secondary you can join the camping again..you don't have to worry my son...
 
This is some of the activity..
 
 
 
This is the story about my girl..
My girl with the horror mask...please girl....you will get nightmare   dream...

 
The twist from my girl  and the audience....
 
with her best teacher ever...

 
Mama's turn ....mama as a camerawoman on the sport day..but credit to my friend, Zureen..he has taken my sweet photo...feeling perasan..
 
peace from mama to others..no gaduh2 yer..ha..ha..ha..feeling happy..he..he


0 comments: