CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

falling love

Friday, October 18, 2013

Birthday's dinner

 
Today, we celebrate papa's birthday dinner.We having our dinner outside...oppps..forgot..the present we gave him earlier...and the cutest card to him...ala..forgot to snap the card ler.. and my son told me..mama..no need to snap the photo, we keep it as a privacy ...yezzz my son...
 
we are heading to town... to celebrate ...


mama and girl are sharing the happiness of papa's birthday..giyomi..

 
 
wa.....mama jealous.....my girl with her Papa Darling


the heroes in D Schoen Haus....luv u guys...

 
these people that I love most.....they shine my life..they gave me the happiest moment that I never forget....hopefully...Allah blessed us and we live happily ever after..Aminnnn



0 comments: